Samstag, 12. September 2009

3.9.09 Jessica Stam ist wunderschön. Adore her.

Usergrafik
Something I hate is when someone hides himself or herself.
To play someone other isn't personality. Sometimes I ask me,
why people like to hide themselves. I think to be the person who
YOU are is the best what could ever happen. To be unique. To be
different and special. It's horrible to see that the most people are
the same. It's sad. I keep being myself. I'm not perfect. I'm sure
people don't like some things 'bout me. But sometimes I don't
care. I'm proud to be someone who's self-confident. Perhaps I
don't have so many friends. Like other young girls and boys for
example. But my friends are also themselves. They don't play
another role. And just that, that's why they are so special and
just amazing for me. I'm really proud. I love my life like it is.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen